What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Planning on selling some more of my retrogaming collection (could bring some stuff to NERG?)

Den - aka Wolfgang

Site Supporter
Afternoon all,

I have another guitar in my sights, so thought it'd be a good incentive to sell more of my retrogaming stuff. I'll be at NERG next week (fist time:), so thought I'd gauge the interest here in case anyone wants me to list on here with prices and I could probably bring some stuff with me to NERG.

Some things which come to mind off teh top of my head:

OSSC (open source scanline convertor - excellent for plugging RGB SCAART etc in to and running old consoles on a modern TV)
Super Famicom games; Batman returns, Final Fight, Area 88, Super R-Type, Star Fox, Donkey Kong Country, F-Zero - all boxed (+a few others I think) -+ R-type 3 and Demon's Blazon (Demon's Crest) - quite rare cart only + Axelay cart only
Bozed JPN Megadrive games (need to check which ones I have left)
Ikaruga - JPN Gamecube - boxed
Final Fight CD - JPN; complete
Final Fight Advance (JPN boxed - might have 2 of these, will check)

Boxed Pal Dreamcast (not sure if still has the grey cardboard inside) Annoyingly, I have stuff like Marvel Vs capcom disc only (PAL) and don't know where the box etc went:-(
Extra 3rd party DC controller
DC Arcade stick (also think I have a 2nd stick which some idiot painted orange - might need some TLC)
Boxed JPN Sega bass fishing with Fishing Rod
Think I have a Dreamcast VGA box (Treamcast?) which I think might be hard to come by
Unboxed Super famicom with controller, stepdown plug and RGB Scart lead
Unboxed PAL megadrive - has 50/60HZ and Region Switches, with various controllers + very good RGB SCART lead
Unboxed JPN Sega Saturn (Grey one) with controller, with Psuedo Saturn cart (+loads of the best games - unsure I wanna part with that)
3D Saturn controller (great for powerdrift etc) - comes with a tatty box

Boxed PS VITA SLIM

Boxed Evercade EXP - LIMITED EDITION (got mine brand new off of Ebay, think they stopped making these black LE console packs) - only played once
PC Engine Mini - boxed , although doesn't come with original controller; have 2 wireless controllers (8 bit do i think)
Boxed + Complete limited edition(?) year of Luigi Nintendo 3DS XL
Boxed and complete Cyberpunk 2077 Limited edition Xbox One X console + Cyberpunk controller (Doesn't come with game)

I think that's it, but probably have more stuff my wife would be happy to see the back off* - Have both Megadrive mini 1 and 2s boxed, but not sure I'd want to part with those.

*what my wife probably hasn't considered, is that this could all be making space for a 2nd pinball machine some day;-)......

Give me a shout if any interest (can also post) and I can list with prices and pics - cheers

Back
Top Bottom