What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Places to Play Pinball – Brewdog Shepherds Bush London

J

James

Pinball At Brewdog Shepherds Bush
Looking for a place to play pinball in London? Head to Brewdog Shepherds Bush for great beer and an incredible lineup of AAA pinball machines.

Places to Play Pinball – Brewdog Shepherds Bush London

Continue reading...

I’m based in central London for the next few weeks/months.

This place still a good venue? Any others to check out in central London?

I’m based in central London for the next few weeks/months.

This place still a good venue? Any others to check out in central London?

Yes this and Chief and don't forget the mother of all venues -> Flip Out!!!

The current line up at Shepherd's Bush is:

Guardians of the Galaxy
Iron Maiden
Ghostbusters
Batman 66
Tron

This place is a great venue. Good grub at brew dog too and a nice selection of beer. This pinballs suits the bar well and Matt clearly looks after them. All played great when I was there and he updates pics and shows he rotates the machines, so next time I’m there, I know there’s new ones to play. The pinballs are far enough from the tables not to intrude from people eating. Good place for a Friday night, after I dragged my London mates there so we could go for pinball; one of them went back and had her birthday drinks there :)

Just popped in tonight and had a good play on everything all nice machines played Tron for the first time tonight but always go back to Iron Maiden.
I think it might be the next machine or Deadpool.

Maybe time to move TW and AC/DC Luci on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom