What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Place to get Stern magnet cores in the UK?

It's an Ironman table and the one in front of Iron Monger is just starting to mushroom.

Went to order on pinballlife and the shipping is killing it! Doh.

Anyone got a magnet core going?

I do not know this stern mech

But if it is like the williams one in wpc games like twilight zone (threaded fat screw with smooth top that goes through the pf, you could file away the wear, reprofile the top surface. Then polish using wet and dry paper or a buffing wheel

I got a mirror finish on my tz one using wet and dry, starting coarse then using progressively finer grades

Send it to me, I will machine it for you.

That's an amazing offer thank you - however I wanted to continue to play the game! so play it until the new one turns up. If I can't find one I will take you up on your offer - thanks again

That's an amazing offer thank you - however I wanted to continue to play the game! so play it until the new one turns up. If I can't find one I will take you up on your offer - thanks again
No problem mate. You could contact some local engineering firms and arrange to get it turned down while you wait. It will take about 15 minutes to re-shape and polish it back to like new.

When you remove it, warm the big nut up with a hairdryer first, loosen the nut and then screw the core up through the playfield (NOT down).

I could do with one of these too Ol for my MET. If you end up ordering from abroad, can I take one too please. Happy to split shipping etc.

Does Phil not carry them?

Back
Top Bottom