What's new

pixel art t-shirt time

Big fan of the R-Type series (I see that Final 2 is being made - unfortunately the Kickstarter stretch goal to remake a stage from the 😢 original wasn't met though)
- Den

Cool!
Can you still make the AFM ship exploding shirts by the way? I was after another one of those

Big fan of the R-Type series (I see that Final 2 is being made - unfortunately the Kickstarter stretch goal to remake a stage from the 😢 original wasn't met though)
- Den

Damn it, i wish i had known about this kickstarter and project. Looks awesome :)

What program are you using for this Jim? I presume there is kind of filter/grid that lets you fill in each square?

What program are you using for this Jim? I presume there is kind of filter/grid that lets you fill in each square?

Using illustrator (one of my fav apps from graphics days). Created the grid manually to match the scan i have, then filling in manually with a custom colour palellte also manually created. Slow and very time consuming, but also very satisfying.

If you want to make some pixel art yourself, then i can share the blank templates i have.

Ok, going to place an order for these retro r-type 'force ready' t shirts. Let me know if you want one. £24 plus shipping each. in sizes S, M, L, XL & XXL

Back
Top Bottom