What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinshack aka "The Backlot bar"

Looks awesome (Especially the bar) 👍🍺
bespoke built, (i didn't do it), i have spent today waxing/oiling it, so it is now spill proof to literally anything, wine/coffee/beer , tested it, and water just beads up, and wipe it down. I used Osmo POLYX oil, very expensive, but totally clear, and finished in matt, so not that shine you would usually get with bees wax, well recommended.

I didn't keep a log but i have some progress pictures from the garden as it was to the compete landscape, and the building in progress, when i get 5 i will post them to this thread, is that OK?
Seems reasonable. It’s just a good resource for others looking so something similar.

Its up, its usable, still a few "snagging" issues, like the bar optics, cocktail kit, bar snacks, bottle opener, blender, and various glasses for different types of beer.
Tell me about it, the amount of different lager glasses I have☺️

Looks great. I like the finish in black.

Could you post the specs, size, company etc.? Always interested in these builds.

Back
Top Bottom