What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pins that are Fast, have that Retro Feel and have great audio. What would you recommend.

Eric from Paisley Pinball has a GB pro for hire, not sure if that's an option for you to confirm its position on your list. I hired it over Christmas once it was good fun.
Ah.. great shout. I had been talking to my mate about hiring one from Eric over the winter actually, and you say he has a GB Pro :) Even better, thanks for the heads up Chris.

Thanks Colin I'll have a read into and watch some gameplay on Johnny Mnemonic.

I was really hoping my Son would have raved on about Deadpool after him playing It, but he keeps mentioning Ghosbusters for now. But I am with you on Deadpool actually from what I have seen it looks and sounds perfect, 16bit pixelated graphics look :thumbs:
I had a GB LE for quite a time but believe me brutal is an understatement! Like me your son will eventually stop playing due to this and I’d advise you go for something a little more forgiving.
Yes GB is a great game and has a great theme with a world under glass to match but be careful what you wish for and like someone said try playing it if possible.

I had a GB LE for quite a time but believe me brutal is an understatement! Like me your son will eventually stop playing due to this and I’d advise you go for something a little more forgiving.
Yes GB is a great game and has a great theme with a world under glass to match but be careful what you wish for and like someone said try playing it if possible.
Today I spent some time reading over and watching some gameplay on Johnny Mnemonic. Wow.. it looks and sounds bloody brilliant tbh, thanks for the heads up on this game. Although not sure on a Keanu Reeves themed machine the Cyberpunk theme and audio very much appeal to me. This is added to my list now fo sure ;)

Yeah GB from what I gather is super difficult. Thanks for the heads up that it may end up super frustrating. I am planning on hopefully having a GB on loan over the winter months so that will be good :)

All the games I have kinda got my eye on appear super tough games I believe, but then thats the ultimate challenge haha. But as you have said be careful what you wish for and I will try and get a hands on with some first.

I know Steve Ritchie is more associated with fast and Pat Lawlor with stop-start, but Dialed In! is super flowy and fast, and to a lesser extent so is Earthshaker.

Back
Top Bottom