What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pins Rumoured 2020

Apparently Ritchie is working on Led Zeppelin?
Would love to see this happen 🙏

Would be amazing but just not really getting how on earth its going to be possible? Zepps are renowned for not letting their music be licensed - Disney paid God knows how much to use Immigrant Song on Thor Ragnorak and even then it almost didn't happen. Also you would think after how Beatles went down they'd be once bitten twice shy.

It would be a logical theme. The band were huge in the US. If the Beatles sold badly I would imagine it would be far more to do with the price point rather than the theme.

Surely this would get a "Whole Lotta Love"
Not if the song remained the same

Rumours abound for many themes

Tmnt, (shadow retheme)
GnR
hotwheels (codename id guess)
another from the new and improved (or just the same with new owners) American pinball
Toy Story

Last edited:
Bit of a rumour on Pinside that there is something in the pipeline with Transformers. A new pin, a new re-worked vault edition of the old one ?
I dunno. I love it but the old one didn’t sell well.

I'd be up for a G1 Transformers

Really? Even if it’s just a reskin of the original gsme? I love G1 but Gomez needs to rework TF like he did BDK/BM66, just leave out the stupid price points!

So, thay had to make some old style cabs and DMDs for Iron Man Vault, had some left over SW home playfields so made this? Fair enough but not for me.

So, thay had to make some old style cabs and DMDs for Iron Man Vault, had some left over SW home playfields so made this? Fair enough but not for me.

Seems like multiple attempts to keep the line busy after Elvira and Stranger Things, have sales been that poor for both?

The Chameleon paint job sounds interesting....and it does sound like they are trying to keep the line moving

Id imagine its just flip flop powdercoat. One colour in light, another from a different source. Had this on a car of mine and depending on the light it was either silver or black.

True chameleon (flip-flop) paint jobs should be able to show a handful of colours, all depends how well Stern do it.

Really? I’m pretty sure it’s the latest SW home pin reskinned..
Maybe they have boat loads of bits and bobs lying around the factory that they need to shift and voila - new Heavy metal pin with DMD etc.....smoke and mirrors everyone with the Chameleon paint job 😂

Look familiar? Yes its the quiksilver backglass...

Maybe they have boat loads of bits and bobs lying around the factory that they need to shift and voila - new Heavy metal pin with DMD etc.....smoke and mirrors everyone with the Chameleon paint job 😂

Well the chameleon paint and theme seem to be working on pinside, mechs not working or breaking almost instantly and UVgate are already forgotten 🙄

Back
Top Bottom