What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available PINS IN THIS WEEK (Stern Monopoly and Sega South Park).

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
As the title suggests, I have either one of these or maybe both coming in part exchange on a jukebox deal in the next few days.

Sadly no photos as yet, and I would estimate prices being £2K-£3K each. Price I give (and sell for) will be governed by condition, and if I sell cleaned up with LEDs installed or as-is.

Anyone interested in these?

Not seen either of these for sale for quite a while. Both rare games.

Pictures will be posted when I do the deal.

Reason for posting this as it is sell for £3 weekend on eBay so I may just stick them up with 'library' photos.

I have a client interested in a monopoly if you could provide me with a pm of details please

cheers

kev

I thought SP would be about £2k
I will be setting the prices on Thursday when I get the machines in my workshop.

Doubt I will sell a SP for £2K when others are nearly double that..... £2K would be for a non-worker as-is. But I have learnt since doing the original post these are operational and have good CPUs.

I know someone who is after a Monopoly so if the buyer decides to move it on, please give me a shout!

Back
Top Bottom