What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pins in North Norfolk?

Stags6969

Registered
Alias
Bilbo Stag
Off to the In-laws for the weekend. It's around the Cromer / Sheringham area.
Does anyone know if there are any pins on location around there?

If only that was an option James, I'd be round in a flash 😁
I’m that way quite often . Nothing in Sheringham or Cromer.
Last time I was in Great Yarmouth there was Ghostbusters and WOZ there
There is a pin in arcade at Wells but that’s the rubbish stern wrestling one (can’t remember the name)
Hunstanton has a TWD prem but with old code and a BBH . BBH fully working as of two weeks ago as I played it for quite a while

There's a Stern Star Wars and a Ghostbusters Pro in Majestic as Andy says. There's also a CSI in one of the other arcades a bit further along, sorry can't remember the name but the pin is quite close to the entrance (and it has legs!) :)

Hunstanton was disappointing as TWD is filthy, buck hunter plays ok s of 2 weeks ago. There was a giligan’s island in Great Yarmouth at the vintage arcade which was in super shape and played well but this was 3/4 years ago!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re. CSI, if it's the place where I saw one, the name is Gold Diggers, though it was in the rear section of the arcade then. One thing about it was the apparent lack of any replay score, though it did match quite often.

On the way home and didn't get chance to see any. Went to Sheringham and Wells as the places of choice from the in laws. Will have to call at a few other places on the way in next time.

Back
Top Bottom