What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired pins for sale

Expired Due to no activity

chris b

Registered
10 Years
pins in now
CV nice condition all round been in private collection for some time nice playfield and cab £5000 here now
HS2 nice condition faded cab but nice imaculate playfield £1850 here now

FS nice condition sold as is few mods £1500 2 people have dibbs on it in this week
TAF nice condition with mods cab re decaled nice playfield £5000 in this week

Hobbit smaug le huo £7500
X MEN LE wolverine huo color dmd shake rmotor £5500
ST LE huo pin grafics blades pop bumper mods plastic protectors £6250
IM vault huo color dmd candy coated red armour mirror blades shaker motor plastic protectors £4495
twd premium huo color display shaker motor pin graffix blades train track mod plus a few other mods £7500
i am not well at the min so dont expect an instance responce

Get well soon Chris. Hope it isn't anything too serious mate. :thumbs:

I'll 100% back you up on that for a minor fee of first dibs for all machines....seems fair...

STLE a grand less than TWD Premium?

Does not compute. Someone will have a deal though.

Hope you get well soon Chris, I'm still very keen on this.

Edit: this being the [FS] we discussed

Last edited:
Always fancied a X Men Wolverine :) ... never the right timing

I am the the proud owner of the HS2.

For those who may not know him, Chris is a top bloke. His descriptions are absolutely spot on. I have visited his place three times on the back of his descriptions. Each time I came back with the fairly described game. He has always thrown in some free spares.

This hs2 is a beauty. Plays right. Lovely, glossy pf. Fantastic condition. Good quality leds. Upgraded speaker. The playing area is spotless. The wiring and mechs are beautifully clean. No corrosion. No smell. Just the usual red fade out on the decals

Last edited:
I only saw the outside of that cv as it was tombed, but it looked a very good one

Back
Top Bottom