What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pins for sale shortly.

i hope you get back somewhere close to normal mate. I would add i hope you can move your pins on for best bucks but I know given the choice you would not be moving them on. If you can make it to either NLP or Pin Fest, I will buy you a beer and gladly be your right hand and help you play some pins. I warn you though, i am pretty 5hit at pinball so yo may be better with your own right hand :).

Serious about that beer though.
Best wishes.

JB

Sorry to hear about your health problems, I hope in time you get more use of your hand back and get yourself some pins back. Best Wishes.

i hope you get back somewhere close to normal mate. I would add i hope you can move your pins on for best bucks but I know given the choice you would not be moving them on. If you can make it to either NLP or Pin Fest, I will buy you a beer and gladly be your right hand and help you play some pins. I warn you though, i am pretty 5hit at pinball so yo may be better with your own right hand :).

Serious about that beer though.
Best wishes.

JB

Heh, thanks - I’m still fine with beer but rubbish getting rounds in

dam I’m gutted I pm’d seconds after the listing as was online when it landed.

ah well never mind good luck with your remaining pins and if you need any help on Vpin front gimmie a shout as I’ve built quite a few.

hope your health issues improve over the coming months and you get back to the things you love.
Col

Ok, I definitely didn’t get/see it. I think the problem is one of my own accidentally.. it seems you were somehow on ignore - I can only think I’ve accidentally invoked that at some point, since I don’t ignore anyone.

I’m really sorry mate

I did get a dm immediately on listing from someone else and then another at 4.04, (From someone else) still can’t see your message...

8AEC64A3-E148-4E5F-9CC2-18EA7D3AE21A.png

It happens. I’ve contacted the guy I’d agreed to sell it to and I’m only sorry I don’t have two.

See what he says, what a mess - sorry.

Really sorry to read recovery is slow, Martyn, but it's happening.

Stay positive and enjoy all the other things till you're ready to get back into those scenes you need to suspend for the moment.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Just an update.

Still for sale, amazingly...

My lovely powder-coated Metallica, packed full of extras, colour dmd, topper, tons of mods, invisiglass, speakers, blades etc reduced £5995 no offers. I'll keep it otherwise! Even has a unique custom painted Sparky by Dirty Donny ($500). Its a beauty and I'm not fussed if it doesn't sell. It is a Pro but more like a premium +.

Martin coming Friday.

For sale this week, pics and price coming soon: (no dibs until listed) pending when I can set it up.
Tom, new plastics, colour dmd, mods, pinsound, new ramps, topper etc (price to be decided)
Tom brand new & unused clear-coated playfield with a lot of stuff fitted (minor couple of lacquer cracks which will be hardly visible near wire guides)
Full set of TOM pcb
Other stuff if I get time to sort.

This is the best Met Pro I’ve seen, gotta sell surely.
I’d have bought If i didn’t own a MET already.
For those who haven’t played MET - you don’t know what your missing 👍👍👍

It sold within a minute. It’s lovely looking and sounding, fully loaded and candy purple glitter powdercoat!

Do you have a full list of mods on the Metallica or is that the full list in the first post? Can't believe I'm considering this.....

Back
Top Bottom