What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Pins for sale (price drop)

magic

Registered
Having a clear out so have the following for sale

Elvis Good all round condition plays fine,comes with manual,+ original spares bag keys etc £1850

Devil King project Did get it power up,displays etc,but the connections would need redoing as they are not great,Missing original back glass,but has a Electa back glass included, which suits the pin,Also missing sound board Play field is in great condition £400

Space Invaders Bottom cab has been re-stenciled ,backbox not done but comes with the stencil,playfield has some wear but comes with an complete play field overlay.Board set complete,did get it working when i first got it displays all good etc but i needed the power board for mate,so at minium the ps board will need work.legs not in great condition £650 Pics to follow as its in storage
elvis1254.JPG
elvis654987.JPG
electra.JPG
electra2.JPG
electra3.JPG

All located in Dublin,ireland can put on a pallet no problem,Any questions let me know,More photos available just Pm me

It's on my needs list but awaiting pics first and I hate overlays lol

@carl lawrence Cheers for thinking of me :)
if you do decide to go for it,and you don't want the overlay,let me know,I may be intrested if it's a decent one.I know there were a few dodgy ones going around a couple of years ago with missing colours and poorly matched inserts

Also the logistics of getting it from Dublin to here might make it unrealistic.

Could possibly help by getting this up to Belfast for shipping so no longer an international shipping issue ?
Although I don't believe shipping from Dublin is that expensive anyhow (around £100 or so)

Let me know if i'm needed, I could pick it up in van and pallet it up etc in Belfast

Any question let me know.as for shipping pallet to ship is about 120ish delivered to your door, have used them before and didn't have any issues.Or if you fancy a road trip collection is fine

Bigian thanks for offering to help much appreciated

Condition as pictured wear in centre of the play field and a small bit around 1 of the pop bumpers. Could probably be repaired, but I had planed to do a full restore on it but plans changed.

image1_3.JPG
image2_2.JPG
image1.JPG
image1_1.JPG
image3.JPG
image5.JPG
image6.JPG
image7.JPG
image9.JPG
image2.JPG

I thought Elvis would of gone at this price, I paid £2800 for mine and it needed a load of bits, sold it for £3200 in the end.

Am after the Elvis pin and wondered what work needs doing on it?

How would shipping work to Manchester, UK? Is it easy enough to sort?

Back
Top Bottom