What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Pins for sale. Monster Bash, Theatre of Magic, Revenge from Mars. Champion Pub

BigBear77

Registered
hi everyone I have a new business venture and need some money for a new van so I need to sell a few of my pins.

Pictures will follow next few days but want to see the interest.

I am going to keep my bride of pinbot 2.0 as it has lovely history with it.

So here goes people.

Monster Bash, colour dmd

Cabinet decals poo. Playfield has had a few small repairs around drag track as normal but still a nice playfield I am just anal. Plays lovely with no faults, bought from forum member, last few owners forum members.

Comes with new next gen decals and new playfield from Phil. Spare mb cabinet bought from manny so I could do spare cabinet and still play it.

Mint nos manual

£6650 the lot, pin, spare cabinet, decals and playfield, no offers.

Champion pub.

Lovely condition bought from forum member.The whole machine is lovely and original with mint nos manual.
£3250 no offers

Theatre of magic
Nice original machine, a few marks to cabinet but original decals so nice to leave it. Playfield nice with no wear.
Original speakers sound abit crap so would replace and rubbers need replacing. Everything working.

£3500 no offers

Revenge from Mars

Bought for abit of fun for the children as not my thing but don't us it much.

Good all round condition. Been re decaled by last owner, playfield no wear. A few marks here and there All works. There is a scratch on the glass to left bottom but not in the way of playing the game.

£1600 no offers

I have priced these at a good price to sell them.

I really don't want to sell these but I am keeping the one I love the most and its documented history does it for me.

I may keep the champion pub as well but if needs to go will keep the interested people in mind and always first in line.

Will let Martin know so maybe he can come sooner as there will be a few to collect.

Please contact me and interested people will be the normal first in line.

Pictures tomo

I will put some money to the forum when sold.

Good luck people and don't fight over the mb.

✌️✌️

IMG_3068.JPG
IMG_3069.JPG

Full pictures of all pins tomo.

I can trade you a small 8 year old child for the MB. Very useful, quite gobby (like her mother) inquisitive, likes fruit and plays pinball, house trained....would throw In my first born also if it's a deal breaker?

GLWTS , hope the business goes well and you get the chance to replace them in the future...........wait for the scramble...on your marks, get set.......g-g-g-g-go.......

I can trade you a small 8 year old child for the MB. Very useful, quite gobby (like her mother) inquisitive, likes fruit and plays pinball, house trained....would throw In my first born also if it's a deal breaker?

GLWTS , hope the business goes well and you get the chance to replace them in the future...........wait for the scramble...on your marks, get set.......g-g-g-g-go.......
Thanks Anton, I hope so as I didn't want to but business first and atleast I can keep one, hopefully two of them

Thanks Anton, I hope so as I didn't want to but business first and atleast I can keep one, hopefully two of them

Hi there very interested in monster bash and theatre of magic. Can I have pictures of possible.
Hi Jim there will be very clear pictures put up this morning, afternoon of all the pins, I have another forum member pm me regarding the theatre last night so he has first on that. But you are first on the mb. :clap:

I am a beginner collector of these lovely machines

Hey Jim, if you get it, you can drop in at mine on the way!! And deliver my jukebox :rofl:

And Jim certainly isn't a dealer. He's a great who has been very helpful in helping me search for a juke. Don't worry about that Rupert

Would of been in for the champion pub if i hadn't had my heart set on a walking dead. Have to hang onto the money for the time being. Great to see these top machines for sale again.

Edit.
Infact can you post some pictures of champion pub please?

All great titles. Would have stuck my hand up for the champion pub too if I wasn't moving house. New house less stairs and I might even have a decent sized pin room now. So pins will be nice and cosy ;-)

Thanks to everyone for the interest and sorry to who missed out. Mb gone to a very good home jukeboxjim who is a very nice guy, so is his wife. Would deal with him again. Also thanks to Tom on his purchase :thumbs:

The champion pub will be kept as will never find another nice original as it is.

Money going to forum for the help:clap:

Back
Top Bottom