What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pins for sale at NLP

shaunyboy

Registered
I will have a couple of pins for sale at play expo.
feel free to add yours to the thread if you have one or more for sale.

Austin Powers
Bride of Pinbot
Scared Stiff (provisionally sold and being collectd at the show,will have a for sale sign on it if anything changes)

My Game of Thrones will be available, not putting a for sale thread up until it comes back the weekend before NLP from High Wycombe

Bit of Friday fun here...
Would sellers please include " RRP" and "You Save" in their listings.
Like WhitetalesMan Pro RRP £7595 - You save £1200. Only £6395. Today only.
Bringing an Artic truck of machines that should pay off my mortgage....

Like WhitetalesMan Pro RRP £7595 - You save £1200. Only £6395. Today only.
Bringing an Artic truck of machines that should pay off my mortgage....

Is that some sort of awesome amalgamation of White Water, Tales of the Arabian Nights and Iron Man? Cos that sounds wicked.

Cactus Jacks will be for sale at the show. Unless it has sold beforehand.

Just seen this. See PM Dave.

My Diamond Lady will likely be up for sale at the show as not gelling with it as much as others. Shame as it's real nice.

more a question of putting not for sale on stuff these days! Im sure Andrew M will have a line of temptation !

I might be selling my MET PRO LED at NLP. I am taking it to EGX next week and intend to have a real good session on it to decide whether it stays or goes. AC/DC are my favourite band and I crave a premium/LE to replace my PRO but only logical way to raise the silly amount of funds required would be to let MET go. If I decide to sell I will take copious photos and a video next week and post a FS thread. It is pledged for NLP so would expect a buyer to pay and take away at the end of NLP or to arrange for Martin to deliver (he is taking my games to and from the event) Games was bought HUO by me but after doing 5 public shows it would be unfair to describe now as such LOL. Shame as could have got 5 abbreviations in the post!

Back
Top Bottom