What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinhead on bidding room

10 years ago we were filmed by a guy (who had been filming us doing the Red Bull Flugtag) for a "3 Minute wonder" film they used to put on before the 10 O'clock news on Channel 4, we were crapping ourselves but we didn't look too much like dick's, I hope :rofl:

@Matt Adams is that a 20/25? looks lovely 👍

The video is superb IMO

That’s my fave t shirt. A few people have mentioned the grease stain on it though 🙄
Need to get another made. Glad they managed a shot of mooseman on the rear.
Also, watching the other items on the episode I like the bit at the start best with Nigel and the expert guy. Like the chats, all nice and friendly and quite calming. Nigel knows a lot to . 👍🏻

Close (and well spotted) it is a 1339 Wraith (Park Ward) Limousine, long gone now, classic cars are money pits :-o

View attachment 123519
I rebuilt a 1936 20/25 for my Father, same colour scheme, engineering at its very very best, his 20/25 was sold about 5 years ago, still has his 1934, 3 1/2 litre sports saloon Bentley, totally gorgeous, but he’s now near 80 and thinking of moving it on to 😢

Your video interview is great 👍

Adie was having palpitations. They haven’t captured how loud it was too. One of the camera men commented to me that he nearly 💩 himself 😂
When it first went down it surprised me how quick it went and how load , looks like you will be a firm Favourite to be on there again 👍

Back
Top Bottom