What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinfest -Room wanted

David_Vi

Site Supporter
Alias
DaveTheTrain
Hi all,

If anyone is having to cancel I've got two friends who are keen for a room at the hotel, for fri-sat. Let me know if you can transfer a room 😄

Cheers

I assume you are talking about Pinfest?

I might be able to help out, I have a room for the Friday night and I cannot make it now. I need to speak to the hotel, but I will let you know tomorrow.

I assume you are talking about Pinfest?

I might be able to help out, I have a room for the Friday night and I cannot make it now. I need to speak to the hotel, but I will let you know tomorrow.
Yes, Pinfest, I posted in the Pinfest forum but I realise that doesn't show up when looking at the new posts.

That's very kind but if just the Friday it might not be enough, I can ask my friend though!

Yes, Pinfest, I posted in the Pinfest forum but I realise that doesn't show up when looking at the new posts.

That's very kind but if just the Friday it might not be enough, I can ask my friend though!
Just a heads up @David_Vi , I had to cancel the room today before being charged.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom