What's new

For Sale Pinfest 2023 deals

David retro

Site Supporter
Going to use this thread for our pinfest 2023 offers and deals so I will keep adding and updating up to the event next week

First up we’ve got 10% off pinball parts use code - pinfest23

Code only valid for orders placed through the website

Orders can be placed for collection at the event just select collection in person and in the special instructions please try to put which day you want to collect and any other helpful info

We should be at the event from the Thursday till the Sunday afternoon

Keep an eye on this thread for offers and deals we will also have some exclusive offers for the event so come see us we will have our parts and mods ranges on offer

Last edited:
Hi David

Will you be getting more Pinsound Balls (pack of 8) in before Pinfest I'd like to purchase qty x 2, would collect from you at Pinfest?

Thanks
Chris

Hi David

Will you be getting more Pinsound Balls (pack of 8) in before Pinfest I'd like to purchase qty x 2, would collect from you at Pinfest?

Thanks
Chris
Currently we’ve been advised that production should be done by early September
We’ve got several hundred lots on order so will be plenty of stock when it’s available to us

Lots more new items added get your orders in by Wednesday for pinfest collection
Please note backordered items are unlikely to get here before the event so if your order contains any backordered items that you can’t collect we will ship them out free of charge after the event

Next deal
grab these while stocks last
not quite pinball related but great to brighten up your home games room

check out these led signs
and get £50 off using code - led50

Check out our clearance section and bag an additional 20% off using code - clearance20

will be adding more items to this section as there found to make space for new products coming soon

Please get your pinfest collection orders placed by 4:30 tommrow to ensure we have them with us on the travel up the following day got lots of goodies comming with us if you can’t decided and fancy picking through on the weekend

Look out for more flash deals and exclusive offers at the event as well

Also more new items added to the website today

Hi Dave,

you had a spot light kit on the site (think it was comet) that i was looking to grab, included reflectors, blubs, hex posts and leads i think. they went over the sling plastics to add extra light to the playfield.

Cant see them on the site now so did they go out of stock? or if so are you able to put the parts together if you have them to make up a set?

Thanks.

Hi Dave,

you had a spot light kit on the site (think it was comet) that i was looking to grab, included reflectors, blubs, hex posts and leads i think. they went over the sling plastics to add extra light to the playfield.

Cant see them on the site now so did they go out of stock? or if so are you able to put the parts together if you have them to make up a set?

Thanks.
Here’s the link got a couple left in stock and can back order for delivery as well

Back
Top Bottom