What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinburgh 2016

go team UK! hope to catch some of the live feeds . I'd love to invite Robert Gagno to a UK event but worried he break my games / set unbeatable GCs! LOL

I actually started working through the list of machines in the comp and making brief notes. I got around half way (120 machines) before I flew out

Pinburgh is a great format, would be cool to some of the best UK players over here. I just come because it was so much fun last year :)

I'll post updates around 3pm Thurs (gmt) onwards, when it starts

Yep, was in the registration queue right behind Keith. Bowen is here running things again (not playing)

There is a Police Force in the comp again (yay). Haven't seen the other UK guys yet. What's Andrews second name, is it Wilson? Bowen just called his name as a missing player

I wanna see Paul grouped with Keith Elwin at some point, I'm sure he can take him down

20160728_100530.jpg Bowens pre tourney speech, and a preview of what may be the finals machines on stage?

Breaking news. I'm currently tied for 1st place (with the other 700 players, but still).

Think live updates will appear on http://pinburgh.com/2016/live/

You'd best bring a trophy back this year Paul!

We getting updates after each ball? ;)

No giant killing for me this year. Helena and some other nice guy from Sweden, and a good US player. Going into the last game with a single point

What do I do on rollercoaster tycoon?

No giant killing for me this year. Helena and some other nice guy from Sweden, and a good US player. Going into the last game with a single point

What do I do on rollercoaster tycoon?

Collect passengers for roller coaster rides then hit the different rides...

8 in the last round of the day. And, gulp, only gone and qualified myself into A division. First match tomorrow against Adam Lefkoff (who I am apparently seeded above)

**** just got real!

20160728_213524.jpg

Tournament strategies for any of :
Sopranos
Pat Hand
Elvira and the Party Monsters
Medusa

Would be very welcome. I'm only vaguely familiar with EATPM of that lot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom