What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Pinballs

Expired Due to no activity

BallyWilliams suck

Registered
For sale on behalf of someone else, so I can get pictures on request for any genuinely interested parties.

Hardbody 850

Wheel of fortune 1950 (needs fixing)

Space jam 1350

No fear 1450

Shadow 1950

I'll get some more details and pictures tomorrow when I go and see them. Please pm me with any interest so I can put you down for first refusal.

Many thanks.

Collection from Mansfield area. And payment direct to the seller on collection.

Last edited:
Shadow - probably the best I've seen for a long time.

Powder coated legs, cash box present, as are all locks and keys. Even the pcbs in the backbox have matching serial numbers.

New lamps and rubbers before being stored (so are like new but not as shiny!), *superb* playfield with a tiny bit of wear round the sanctum only.

One small bit of damage to a plastic on the shooter lane (looks like someone caught it with a soldering iron!)

Plays superbly, with no faults.

If I wanted it to be a real minter, I'd probably get a set of backbox decals.

Pm for more details.

IMG_8299.JPG

Back boxes always seem to get battered on shadows for some reason

My theory is the less popular a game was on site ....the more likely it was to get moved around fromm location to location in a desperate bid to earn it's keep and therefore more chance of transport damage. I don't think Shadow was that much of a hit on site - too demanding for casual players.

It's just my theory, it's probably bobbins but I'm sticking with it :thumbs:

My theory is the less popular a game was on site ....the more likely it was to get moved around fromm location to location in a desperate bid to earn it's keep and therefore more chance of transport damage. I don't think Shadow was that much of a hit on site - too demanding for casual players.

It's just my theory, it's probably bobbins but I'm sticking with it :thumbs:

Prob why there are bugger all Popeyes they got totally destroyed lol

You getting it then?
You ge34, member: 2495"]You getting it then?
Yep.......going over tomorrow
My Zurich ( A. ) (bloody predictive text) translite and speaker decal arrived this morning from a forum member so it was an
Omen !!!!
Got a small reduction on ££££. May not be the cheapest Shadow ever but given its condition and the fact same owner has had it for years I am well happy.
Hopefully leaving it with James to put new decals on back box and led it etc...........I will be honest, I'm buzzing...its like being a kid at Christmas again !!!

Yep.......going over tomorrow
My Zurich ( A. ) (bloody predictive text) translite and speaker decal arrived this morning from a forum member so it was an
Omen !!!!
Got a small reduction on ££££. May not be the cheapest Shadow ever but given its condition and the fact same owner has had it for years I am well happy.
Hopefully leaving it with James to put new decals on back box and led it etc...........I will be honest, I'm buzzing...its like being a kid at Christmas again !!!

Machine prices are increasing, and if the right machine comes up then sometimes you have to pay a smidge more. Love the playfield on Shadow, and allegedly a very underrated game. It looks a nice tidy one though

Shadow is a great choice, right up there with the best imo. I will have another one day. My old one played extremely fast, most powerful fastest reacting slings I've had on any machine.

Back
Top Bottom