What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Pinballs for sale, CV/SS

D

Didderly

Hi All, I need to raise cash and have no choice but sell a few things off. First up is my Cirqus Voltaire, It has apart from the PF been completelly rebuild so is like new. Basically new cab, backbox, coin door, legs, screen, glass, runners, rails etc etc. plays great, no errors or probs. PF recently rerubbered and other bits done, reciept for another £800, just spent on it.
I am looking for £6g for it. very hard to find and even harder looking like new.

Also up is my Scared Stiff, see other listing
Thanks for reading

Martin
Add on, Ok have taken some pic's,forgot about a small broken plastic (sorry have been in bed ill for a while) it is a regular breaker, ring master tosses the ball at it on purpose im sure, part is available, and also a couple of tiny nips out of two of the volts. All I would of done but you know how the story goes. enjoy the pics, they never do a machine jutice but the brown stuff happens.

Martin

Last edited by a moderator:
Martin,
Plenty of pictures when you get a chance showing these beauties will help a lot with your sale.
These dont come up for sale very often so there should be some interest.
To add pictures, press the 'Upload a file' button when responding to the thread.
GLWS

Man Scared Stiff was built on Halloween! HOW EFFING COOL IS THAT!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom