What's new

Pinball Workshop in London, July 23rd & 24th for £299

cooldan

i like pizza
i'm not sure where i got the lead, maybe on here, but i contacted this guy a few months back to suggest London as a venue, and he's confirmed 34/24 July as a 2-day workshop costing £299 per person

sadly these dates mean i can't attend which is a bummer as it's exactly what i'd been looking for for ages now, but he needs at least 6 people for it to go ahead, so i said i'd post for him here.

all details below - bear in mind if you choose to call him that i think he's in Australia now
-----------------------------------------
Hi Dan,
Following on our earlier communication, the only dates I could do a pinball course in UK (most likely in London) are the 23rd & 24th July. I received a sufficient number of registrations of interest for this course. I am not sure yet if the dates will suit all, I need at least 6 attendees. Would those dates suit you?
Please see the info at this webpage http://www.pinballhq.com.au/#!how-to-fix-pinball/c10ob
The course fee would be the same as it is in Australia and N.Z., in your currency £299 per person. The fee covers all course material and also morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea on both days.
I am still looking for a suitable venue, if you have any suggestion I would appreciate it very much.
Please let me know about the dates, I will get in touch with you again as soon as I can confirm all details.
Thank you.
Kind regards,
Norbert Snicer

www.pinballhq.com.au
ns@ticketflex.com
Mob : 0403 003 966 +61 403 003 966

@Paul this may belong best in another forum, but this room probably gets the biggest footfall so i posted it here first

Norbert also adds that he would give a place on the course away free to anyone who can provide a venue plus a Stern SAM and a WPC machine to use...

might be in. Need to talk it over with the other half to see if I'm allowed 2 days away from the kids

Would love to. Price is ok, however I'm not available on those dates :(

I was interested but like others, too rich for my blood. Factoring in travelling both days its going to cost me nearly £400.

Back
Top Bottom