What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Workshop in London, July 23rd & 24th for £299

cooldan

i like pizza
i'm not sure where i got the lead, maybe on here, but i contacted this guy a few months back to suggest London as a venue, and he's confirmed 34/24 July as a 2-day workshop costing £299 per person

sadly these dates mean i can't attend which is a bummer as it's exactly what i'd been looking for for ages now, but he needs at least 6 people for it to go ahead, so i said i'd post for him here.

all details below - bear in mind if you choose to call him that i think he's in Australia now
-----------------------------------------
Hi Dan,
Following on our earlier communication, the only dates I could do a pinball course in UK (most likely in London) are the 23rd & 24th July. I received a sufficient number of registrations of interest for this course. I am not sure yet if the dates will suit all, I need at least 6 attendees. Would those dates suit you?
Please see the info at this webpage http://www.pinballhq.com.au/#!how-to-fix-pinball/c10ob
The course fee would be the same as it is in Australia and N.Z., in your currency £299 per person. The fee covers all course material and also morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea on both days.
I am still looking for a suitable venue, if you have any suggestion I would appreciate it very much.
Please let me know about the dates, I will get in touch with you again as soon as I can confirm all details.
Thank you.
Kind regards,
Norbert Snicer

www.pinballhq.com.au
ns@ticketflex.com
Mob : 0403 003 966 +61 403 003 966

@Paul this may belong best in another forum, but this room probably gets the biggest footfall so i posted it here first

Norbert also adds that he would give a place on the course away free to anyone who can provide a venue plus a Stern SAM and a WPC machine to use...

might be in. Need to talk it over with the other half to see if I'm allowed 2 days away from the kids

Would love to. Price is ok, however I'm not available on those dates :(

I was interested but like others, too rich for my blood. Factoring in travelling both days its going to cost me nearly £400.

Back
Top Bottom