What's new

Pinball video series

Craig, I really appreciated the style of those videos. You don't come across as preachy and they have a relaxed feel. You repeat any off-camera question and they have a informal nature to them so no need to change the way you are doing them from my point of view.
Machine general awareness would be very useful for the home market. A number of people don't instinctively know how to take the lockbar and glass out. Or raise the table, back glass ect. Whilst these things may be slightly different on every machine, a little intro to one would be good.

The importance of leg levelling, playfield cleaning and other maintenance points would also be good for the audience targeted. While none of these will show off your amazing skills, you have shown you are good in front of a camera. ;)

Agree with the others your vids are already fine. Like cal said how about stuff for the total noob how to get in your new machine, what to check before you first switch it on ect

Craig. How about a Bucci style review and rule/strategy demo of all your personal games. You say you have 20 odd machines. It could be a great little series of vids.
I too have really enjoyed your vids.

Thanks very much
Gaz

Thank you guys, I appreciate the feedback and will ensure that I cover the things mentioned when I next film.

Gaz, I'd love to do a Bucci esque series of films, we will see how popular the initial films are....

that's Neil Fellender, well known on the SW circuit and only about 10 years older than Craig. mind you Craig's only 29 or so so maybe make that 20 :)

is he on here? i'm not sure. but he's a good man is Neil.
he plays like a numpty but can fix like a demon

I notice Craig has progressed to wearing a HLD polo shirt now.... Almost one of the staff i guess ;)

that's Neil Fellender, well known on the SW circuit and only about 10 years older than Craig. mind you Craig's only 29 or so so maybe make that 20 :)

Yes I think Neil is on here, can't remember his name though. I was joking about him being his Dad but they do look similar :)

Neil will be happy with 39 :) He's older than me !

Yep, me and Neil did some more filming for HLD which was good fun and it's always great to play on Neil's stunning collection. Same again, any feedback is much appreciated. We are both far from staff status at the company! Just happy to associate myself with a company that in my opinion is promoting pinball in a positive way

Yep, me and Neil did some more filming for HLD which was good fun and it's always great to play on Neil's stunning collection. Same again, any feedback is much appreciated. We are both far from staff status at the company! Just happy to associate myself with a company that in my opinion is promoting pinball in a positive way
Fair play Craig, great videos and nice to see someone trying to raise the profile of pinball.

Back
Top Bottom