What's new

Pinball transport to pin party huge favour

D

Deleted member 181

Hi all,

I am possibly buying a machine located in Bristol, is there anyone here that is going to the pin party with a space for a pin they could bring for me?

I am coming up on the Saturday and would be sooooooo awesome if it could be combined

Happy to cross your palm with silver and or plenty of beer tokens :)

Much hopes
Will

Try a private message for starters... :rolleyes: Mouse click on the name and select start a conversation.

Done, I am not very good with all this forum stuff :)

Anyone else know anyone from Bristol? wanna tie this pin up and transport could be a deal breaker as I can't face stupidly long pin road trips anymore or throwing more money at Martin as he already has one of my games on his van from about a month ago ;)

Cheers all
Will B

Now that's a novel way to solve storage space issues. At any given time we could have a machine in Martin's van and, hey presto, instant storage space. He's currently got one for me and I've got no space here, so it works out well until delivery day.;)

Now that's a novel way to solve storage space issues. At any given time we could have a machine in Martin's van and, hey presto, instant storage space. He's currently got one for me and I've got no space here, so it works out well until delivery day.;)

like that movie " snow piercer " a constant van traveling around the country loaded with pins, once all pin space in the world has been exhausted :)

Come on Bristol people ...... Gotta be someone from that neck of the woods :wave:

All sorted and a big thank you :clap:to fishbulb , or Neil in the real world :thumbs:

See you up at the pin party

Cheers
Will

Back
Top Bottom