What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball transport to pin party huge favour

D

Deleted member 181

Hi all,

I am possibly buying a machine located in Bristol, is there anyone here that is going to the pin party with a space for a pin they could bring for me?

I am coming up on the Saturday and would be sooooooo awesome if it could be combined

Happy to cross your palm with silver and or plenty of beer tokens :)

Much hopes
Will

Try a private message for starters... :rolleyes: Mouse click on the name and select start a conversation.

Done, I am not very good with all this forum stuff :)

Anyone else know anyone from Bristol? wanna tie this pin up and transport could be a deal breaker as I can't face stupidly long pin road trips anymore or throwing more money at Martin as he already has one of my games on his van from about a month ago ;)

Cheers all
Will B

Now that's a novel way to solve storage space issues. At any given time we could have a machine in Martin's van and, hey presto, instant storage space. He's currently got one for me and I've got no space here, so it works out well until delivery day.;)

Now that's a novel way to solve storage space issues. At any given time we could have a machine in Martin's van and, hey presto, instant storage space. He's currently got one for me and I've got no space here, so it works out well until delivery day.;)

like that movie " snow piercer " a constant van traveling around the country loaded with pins, once all pin space in the world has been exhausted :)

Come on Bristol people ...... Gotta be someone from that neck of the woods :wave:

All sorted and a big thank you :clap:to fishbulb , or Neil in the real world :thumbs:

See you up at the pin party

Cheers
Will

Back
Top Bottom