What's new

Wanted Pinball Today magazine

cooldan

i like pizza
Has anyone got any they'd be happy to give/lend/sell me please?

It ran from about 2005-2009 or so I think ....

There were only 3 issues I believe. I have them all. Won't part with them as I have very fond memories of the Pins Anon era. You're welcome to have a read of them. TBH you're not missing much :).... I think they very much fall into the 'you had to be there camp'

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

IMG_4016.JPG

Well I would want to keep a copy of issue 1 (as you can see I have 2!) as I wrote an article in it.
Welcome to the other two if you PM me.

NO idea where issue 2 went.

Can I make a suggestion someone scans these page by page and put them on here somewhere so everyone can enjoy them. A few good articles are included and some real blasts from the past!

I miss Nick - he did a lot for the pinball hobby!

Very generous offer Mr Pick, PM sent. Also a great idea Andy, please grab me a #2 (pffffffftttt) when you're next there. Also what else is there - parts? Tshirts? One of those little blue crunchy things?

Pardon my ignorance but I wasn't around during this era but what happened to Pins Anonymous/HQ and Nick Bennett?

maybe someone should scan in the Pinball Owners Association mags ? Unfortunately I gave most of mine away but a full set may exist (maybe Mr Flower has most of them). 1977 to quite recent. the small ads would make interesting reading!

maybe someone should scan in the Pinball Owners Association mags ? Unfortunately I gave most of mine away but a full set may exist (maybe Mr Flower has most of them). 1977 to quite recent. the small ads would make interesting reading!
You mean like this from vol19 issue 4.
IMG_2091.JPG

Them wert days........:eek::thumbs: and this page 9 after Williams shut for all you pat lawlor fans!(wonder if he still has the same email?)
IMG_2092.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom