What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PINBALL TATTOO

What about a full back of this but better?

View attachment 79107

Do you have a studio or is it a hobby?

Never had a tattoo and at my age now don't really see me getting one.

Hilarious! Love it!

Yeah yeah professional but it was a joke, i have a 12 month waiting list so it’s literally not possible even if i wasn’t joking haha.

Am I the only one who took the original post as just a bit of fun?

Beyond drawing attention to his tattooing services I'm not sure the OP is being that serious [emoji16]

I could be wrong and he really is expecting bus loads of middle aged, mid life crisis pinball gonks to be queuing out of his parlour demanding he tattoo their face to look like Rudy from Funhouse [emoji16]

Hahah i think you are the only one who saw it for the joke it was ? Popeye face tats only!

Hilarious! Love it!

Yeah yeah professional but it was a joke, i have a 12 month waiting list so it’s literally not possible even if i wasn’t joking haha.
12 month waiting list you must be good at your job.

Perhaps you should move to bigger premises and put a few pins in to make extra cash for maintaining/changing them out.

I was looking forward to seeing a bunch of Rudy's running round ???

12 month waiting list you must be good at your job.

Perhaps you should move to bigger premises and put a few pins in to make extra cash for maintaining/changing them out.

I was looking forward to seeing a bunch of Rudy's running round ???

We have an empty room next door to our studio, there is potential there..

We have an empty room next door to our studio, there is potential there..
Haven't tattoo fixers had a pin in their studio at one point.

If you have a few pins you'll have a nice break out area, you'll have your customers relaxing and you may get new customers from pinheads.

Slightly off topic!
My old SWT was bought off a tattooist who had taken it as payment! Maybe there’s an idea for you!

Last edited:
Sailor Jerry has had a few custom pins built, I know it's rum but it'd look good in the tattoo shop if you can find one.

Sailor Jerry has had a few custom pins built, I know it's rum but it'd look good in the tattoo shop if you can find one.
Didn’t know they made them in a pin. That would be cool we have been sponsored by Ssilor Jerry’s rum before for events held in the studio.

Haven't tattoo fixers had a pin in their studio at one point.

If you have a few pins you'll have a nice break out area, you'll have your customers relaxing and you may get new customers from pinheads.

Haha tattoo fixers is so far from the real tattoo experience, my friend was a tattooer on the french version.. Hilarious! Or maybe I’ll just use the tattoo funds to set up a mini arcade in the room next door! I wonder if the missus would buy into that idea to give me more room for pins haha

@Caljenx if you move pins into your tattoo place you could call it,

Needles and Pins.

You can have that name for free unless you use it for a franchise then I want a cut!?

I don't get tattoos or piercings. Just nuts. None of them look good.

True

I’ll leave this pic of the Sarge I found to warn others LOL

173588d75e6699f34069944d6a4ae74e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom