What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PINBALL TATTOO

Caljenx

Banned
Registered
If i held a pinball related tattoo flash day would everyone come get one? Just know all proceeds would contribute to Addams family pinball machine or a twilight zone.

(No discount if anything tips welcome)

I don't understand?
So people turn up for a tattoo that is pinball related. Pay the 40-60 pound an hour for it. Then that money funds a top rated pinball machine for yourself?
I think you'd struggle to get people to even do it for charity to be fair.

What about a full back of this but better?

16465200_1830775010532506_2124449588067696640_n.jpg

Do you have a studio or is it a hobby?

Never had a tattoo and at my age now don't really see me getting one.

Am I the only one who took the original post as just a bit of fun?

Beyond drawing attention to his tattooing services I'm not sure the OP is being that serious [emoji16]

I could be wrong and he really is expecting bus loads of middle aged, mid life crisis pinball gonks to be queuing out of his parlour demanding he tattoo their face to look like Rudy from Funhouse [emoji16]

Am I the only one who took the original post as just a bit of fun?

Beyond drawing attention to his tattooing services I'm not sure the OP is being that serious [emoji16]

I could be wrong and he is really expecting bus loads of middle aged, mid life crisis pinball gonks to be queuing out of his parlour demanding he tattoo their face to look like Rudy from Funhouse [emoji16]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
I certainly hope so!

The Sarge is organising a bus to a Sheffield tattoo parlour, only stipulation is you've got to get a full face tattoo to look like Rudy!

Anyone intrested, names and locations below.

And on the other arm is Oliv.... hang on. OLIVIA?
I've searched google and Wikipedia and there's no mention of Olive ever being called Olivia?
There was a mention of Olive Oyls 2 siblings called Crude Oyl and Caster Oyl though. Funny what you miss as a child.

??? Baffled by the seriousness of some people’s reactions, it was just a joke!

Glad we got some humour out of this but some really need to liven up abit haha!

I don't understand?
So people turn up for a tattoo that is pinball related. Pay the 40-60 pound an hour for it. Then that money funds a top rated pinball machine for yourself?
I think you'd struggle to get people to even do it for charity to be fair.

£40/£60 would be incredibly cheap these days haha.

Back
Top Bottom