What's new

Pinball t shirts

jack burton

Registered
Since a few people have asked me about my T shirts, and thanks to anyone who ordered one! :D, I was wondering if people here would be interested in a pinball themed t shirt designed specifally and only availible on this forum?

I've been messing around on my sketch pad tonight and I'd really like to design a pin themed shirt. Just wondering if anyone here would be interested in one, or even one for a specific event or meet.

And I'm not talking a ****ty pun or a load of text on a shirt. Think more along the lines of this:

s_media_cache_ak0.pinimg.com_736x_c3_81_6c_c3816c6545b3e04776a6c53e2b55667a.jpg
I'll end up doing one up regardless but I just think it would be really fun to do one for the people here and get their input throughout the whole process

Oh and for anyone interested I have a 15% discount code for any forum members interested in anything off my store, just send me a message for the code

Last edited:
My Mumm-Ra t-shirt got delivered the other day and it's awesome :D I'll probably get the Skeletor one at some point as well. @jack burton I'm not too fussed about pinball ones but more 80's cartoon t-shirts would be cool, maybe a Thundercats one?

My Mumm-Ra t-shirt got delivered the other day and it's awesome :D I'll probably get the Skeletor one at some point as well. @jack burton I'm not too fussed about pinball ones but more 80's cartoon t-shirts would be cool, maybe a Thundercats one?

Ah well theres always going to be more 80s ones, have a nice few lined up for this summers release. I think I'll add in a thundercats design, lot of people have been asking for that.

One of my friends is mad for a M.A.S.K. shirt aswell, that one will have to be a while yet.

I'd go for something 2000AD inspired. Judge Dredd/Nemesis The Warlock/Ace Trucking Co - comic ones are always cool, but I'd be up for just some general pinball designed ones as well. Maybe going with the 80's theme cool sys11 games like BK2K or Earthshaker etc but anything welcome.

I'd go for something 2000AD inspired. Judge Dredd/Nemesis The Warlock/Ace Trucking Co - comic ones are always cool, but I'd be up for just some general pinball designed ones as well. Maybe going with the 80's theme cool sys11 games like BK2K or Earthshaker etc but anything welcome.

ABC Warriors would be *A*W*E*S*O*M*E* :thumbs:

I actually did a small 2000AD kind of tester design a while ago.

I'll probably go back to some 2000AD stuff in the future. But they are a bit slower to sell compared to say Masters of the universe stuff. For the size I am now, every design has to sell pretty well so I can keep bringing in new stuff.

But in the future when I'm well established and getting into a lot of peoples newsfeeds I want to release a full 2000AD box with 3 or 4 shirts in it. I have the box designed since last year and all

3.jpg

I even got a box of unopened dredd trading cards that are in to goodie bags with orders for that shirt. Even looking at the cards is so good and I get so many ideas off them. Loads of shiny Brit-Cit babes stickers on my desk now!

I actually did a small 2000AD kind of tester design a while ago.

I'll probably go back to some 2000AD stuff in the future. But they are a bit slower to sell compared to say Masters of the universe stuff. For the size I am now, every design has to sell pretty well so I can keep bringing in new stuff.

But in the future when I'm well established and getting into a lot of peoples newsfeeds I want to release a full 2000AD box with 3 or 4 shirts in it. I have the box designed since last year and all

View attachment 42656

I even got a box of unopened dredd trading cards that are in to goodie bags with orders for that shirt. Even looking at the cards is so good and I get so many ideas off them. Loads of shiny Brit-Cit babes stickers on my desk now!

2000AD I suspect has a smaller market that stuff like Masters of the Universe, I like that Judge badge though!

Who could say no this face? :D

media.forbiddenplanet.com_products_2874685_1.jpg

Don't forget Dan Dare, The V.C.s, Rogue Trooper, Harlem Heroes, MACH 1, Halo Jones and Slaine.... :D

Something along the lines of a scene showing that giant angler fish monster thing coming out the wall while the dudes sit around drinking that chi juice stuff they all buzz off just before battle?

I like the sound of that haha awesome!

I'll start a pin design soon. I was even thinking about having all the major pin characters around a machine. Like creech, black knight, captain Picard and a few other really stand out characters from pins

Sounds good. :thumbs:

Shame the 'Rock' is starring in the modern remake of Big Trouble. Should do a T-shirt with him being bummed by lopan or something.

Since a few people have asked me about my T shirts, and thanks to anyone who ordered one! :D, I was wondering if people here would be interested in a pinball themed t shirt designed specifally and only availible on this forum?

I've been messing around on my sketch pad tonight and I'd really like to design a pin themed shirt. Just wondering if anyone here would be interested in one, or even one for a specific event or meet.

And I'm not talking a ****ty pun or a load of text on a shirt. Think more along the lines of this:

s_media_cache_ak0.pinimg.com_736x_c3_81_6c_c3816c6545b3e04776a6c53e2b55667a.jpg
I'll end up doing one up regardless but I just think it would be really fun to do one for the people here and get their input throughout the whole process

Oh and for anyone interested I have a 15% discount code for any forum members interested in anything off my store, just send me a message for the code

Count me in - I like the design - there should be a pinball info 'official' shirt - I'd buy one !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom