What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Streaming

‘Member Jurassic Park by Stern?

Tonight from 8ish... link to follow.

1724F3D8-A2A8-4996-86BD-7473EC8C1C46.jpeg

Some TMNT before dinner! Live now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok power cut and dinner but back on turtles for an hour!

Well, not one to follow on with the same game or anything 🤣👌 - whilst TMNT is fresh in your mind, let’s do it all again tonight. Will be here - for all your hero in a half shell cravings!

A8F12D08-2297-4B99-A162-31F7EA07B708.jpeg

Monday Night flip is always a blast. Tonight we had former world champ Escher Lefkoff join us in chat, talking some strategy - along with voice actor for the game Marc Silk. Please take the time to follow and join us! twitch.com/pinballclub

Last edited:
Ok live now disco maiden then some Elvira

Twitch.tv/neilmcrae

Tonight (assuming hadfields deliver!) is the glorious unboxing of Avengers Infinity Quest! We will be doing “whatever it takes” to get this game up and running and some playon it!
Join me from 20:30 on twitch.tv/neilmcrae

Cheers,
Neil.

streaming some avengers and maybe some Escape Nublar so you can laugh how ****e I am. 9:30/9:45ish

Big week this week, I am on my own tomorrow streaming Batman ‘66 - hope you can join me as we have some new toys all set up and tested.

D521379B-A2D9-413E-9A82-856214F4F3F0.jpeg

Then Haloween, Saturday night. We will be with Billy for a boozy evening of Iron Maiden, could get quite interestifn

Keeping Billy off the streets is wise!

Anyway I’m going to be streaming today from 4pm for a while - escape nublar qualifying for pinclash!

Neil.

Back
Top Bottom