What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Streaming

JP tonight everyone... time TBC but thinking about 20:00... need to update to 1.01

Sweet !

Great production Neil

I was half expecting the Horde to jump out at the end the music was so eerie with the black screen

Yah didn’t want to cut off a great tune - xavier’s tune hope from xmen days of future past - epic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Streaming at 9pm tonight folks - tell me what you want to see and I'll stream it!

Neil.

Can do all of them - but won’t be starting until 9:30 :)

ok folks streaming Friday night (tomorrow) the Black Knight: Sword of Rage with Topper Cam :D Also testing out an entirely new sound setup with sound straight from the game and new mic and GOXLR setup!

Twitch.TV/NeilMcRae

ok folks streaming Friday night (tomorrow) the Black Knight: Sword of Rage with Topper Cam :D Also testing out an entirely new sound setup with sound straight from the game and new mic and GOXLR setup - cross fingers :D

Starts at 21:30

Cheers,
Neil.

Sorry I’m late - here we go!

More SafeCracker and general pinball chat tonight at usual time.

Hope you can join me!

@ 8pm...

Tim

20200829_183929_copy_1209x1612.jpg

I’ll be doing a short wind into the work week stream at 19:15 this evening, hope to see you there.

I’m streaming turtles now until 20:00!

Cheers
Neil

back again you lovely people, leading you into the weekend like an 80's DJ - more batman '66 - new rig en route, it'll make game swaps easier I promise, I am hoping to hand off to another streamer, but who could it be....

Join Us LIVE Now!

I’ll be on later around 9:30-45 streaming stranger things!

Streaming some JP2

Back
Top Bottom