What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Streaming

Quality @Neil McRae - my holiday starts tonight (not leaving the U.K.

I'll join with a beer, so better put the Carlsburg in the sun in preperation!

CFTBL tonight.. and a mystery package from @neilmcrae !?

8pm @
if you're at a loose end.

Crack a tinnie...

Tim

I’ll be there in 20 minutes or so...

Never seen someone really play creature

Ok I’m streaming something his afternoon a little different - Robotron 2084!

Twitch.tv/neilmcrae/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I challenge you to get 200k or more with 5 men, no extras, difficulty 5 or 300k if too easy for you? 400k+ an excellent score on these settings.
Good.luck.and have fun.

I can’t even get 100K with three men and extras on but I’ll adjust the settings for next time. Such a great but hard game!

Trying to find the video for play Expo last year but doesn't seem to be in Tim's videos on twitch. Anyone know where I can find it please? @strobey ?

I've got a couple of hours worth of the final rounds (but not the final final rounds unfortunately), and some footage from the qualifying period. With Tim's permission I can upload them to YouTube, but I know Tim has been hoping to edit something together for, a little while now.... :D

Catching up the the finals stream from pinfest, in tears hearing some of Kirk's comments during the Aid Cooper/Will Dutton match on HS2 :rofl:

Congratulations to Tim on his streaming. I just watched nearly 5 hours of Sundays Open finals (which I wasn't part of damnit!) and it was up there with the best coverage I've seen and I've watched plenty. It's a shame you didn't have a more access to the tournament situation but everything else was amazing. Goods stuff from Neil too. I enjoyed watching the stall ball comp.

One question though, did anyone find out why exactly Andy moved the cameras before starting his game? @PUP?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom