What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Streaming

Playing some Jurasric Park LE for practise and achievement hunting on SIC - going live in 5!

Doing some Stranger Things Cheevos! :D Live now for about an hour may 90mins

@Neil McRae , Just watched some of the turtles stream.
The toppings change on the pops and the two pizza targets... Then when you lock a ball it locks in those 3 toppings.
Then you do it again a further 3 times.

Octopus makes switches worth a ton so the spinner is lethal. With octopus you can easily have a multiball that scores a few mil, I've got 5mil+ before using octopus.
It's not really easy to plan octopus but if you avoid locking a ball till you see it show up you should be good.

My strategy is Rafael, do one episode while also locking two balls.
two ramps to light next episode then start it ontop of the pizza multiball.

Then third ep ontop of Turtles multiball as turtles mb is pretty useless on its own 👍

yeah I knew octopus/squid and the pops I just didn't know how you locked them in. thanks, my usual strategy is to start a mode and start a Multiball.

yup, which I'm _very_ surprised about. I expected Stern to sign the code to avoid any shenanigans with online stuff but they haven't done, the code in some games seems to reference a node board module that looks like TPM module which is the sort of thing you\d expect in a secure platform but it doesn't exist.

Not viewable after the event? no videos showing.
Can't leave any evidence - don't want to be getting sued for slander :D

In all seriousness, I don't know what settings need changing to make it save and archive a stream. I'll investigate and see if I can find it, or at least change it so that future streams are saved for posterity.

Can't leave any evidence - don't want to be getting sued for slander :D

In all seriousness, I don't know what settings need changing to make it save and archive a stream. I'll investigate and see if I can find it, or at least change it so that future streams are saved for posterity.
obs might have reordered to also check in your videos folder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom