What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pinball stats

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

With building the new pinball room I've been looking at various stats on my own machines:

So far my
Walking dead Premium has cost me £10.31 per play.
Monster Bash £15.21
ToM £8.30

One other thing, I have power monitors on all my machines:

Ghostbusters is the most power efficient machine I have with B66 a close second.

Bride of Pinbot uses 2.9x as much power as Ghostbusters
Monster Bash uses 2.1x as much power as Ghostbusters.
TWD uses 1.3x as much power as Ghostbusters.

Cheers,
Neil.

LOL yeah sorry just working on the power utilisation and was surprised about MB - so wanted to see how many games I'd played since getting it :D

Neil.

You need to factor Pinflation into the equation. My pinball machines cost me around minus £2 per game at a guess.

Has your cost per play calculation taken in to account each machine's electricity use? Sounds as if that is a relevant variable. You have the data...

You need to factor Pinflation into the equation. My pinball machines cost me around minus £2 per game at a guess.
not really, I can do that as you dispose of the asset :D I've done the same on a few car sales I made in the past.

Neil.

Has your cost per play calculation taken in to account each machine's electricity use? Sounds as if that is a relevant variable. You have the data...

Yes indeed. Although not the space cost which will push the number up significantly.

Funny thread. Neil - How about a chart showing Purchase price vs current value and overlay relative cost per game (number of plays vs purchase price) relative to running costs?

we'd all love that one......

Funny thread. Neil - How about a chart showing Purchase price vs current value and overlay relative cost per game (number of plays vs purchase price) relative to running costs?

we'd all love that one......

well thats easy if someone gives me the data on how many plays over the time period but it would be linear...

On what I've been offered for my Monster Bash versus what I paid for it- it would knock £5.90ish of the per play price...

Or you could just enjoy them without putting a price on everything :D

I think its helpful for people to know the running costs Sarge. but yes playing them more gets the cost per game down :D Off to play TWD! :D

Kept my first pin on £1 a play. Had to pop a coin in it to have a game (OK I didn't know how to set it to freeplay at the time:oops:).

Acted as a really good visual way that I could judge that I had made the right decision to buy a game (At the time I assumed I'd sell it for a huge loss). Worked well until it got up to about £200 and I spent all the cash on another game.

Back
Top Bottom