What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Pinball signs

Jason Catrine

Site Supporter
Anyone have anything cool that they are selling sign wise? Stern logo, JJP, Bally, Williams etc Just looking for something to put along the wall above the top of my pins. As long as its pinball related and looks decent, PM me with a price/pics, thanks.

Anyone have anything cool that they are selling sign wise? Stern logo, JJP, Bally, Williams etc Just looking for something to put along the wall above the top of my pins. As long as its pinball related and looks decent, PM me with a price/pics, thanks.
@Colywobbles has some very cool signs. Might be worth dropping him a dm

Stern have recently released a cool new one. But its $2k, its huge though and does however near span the length of 3 machines so cheaper than individual toppers 😂

Stern have recently released a cool new one. But its $2k, its huge though and does however near span the length of 3 machines so cheaper than individual toppers 😂

Its cool….not 2k cool, and not a patch on this (70s?) sign its gonna live alongside.

8554A1A9-8303-4BF8-96E4-BC2622E98E6F.jpeg

Someone shared this the other week in case you didn't see it.

I've ordered the GnR topper, just awaiting delivery.

Someone shared this the other week in case you didn't see it.

I've ordered the GnR topper, just awaiting delivery.
Oh! That looks really nice! I'll wait for you to get it and if it turns out to be as nice in the flesh, let me know and i'll get a gnr topper for mine. About £800 saving on the official one....no brainer! Let me know how it looks when it gets here please Chris, thanks.

Original arcade signage is very hard to get. Some of my 70s stuff now sits in arcade club.

Bespoke neon would be the best option for deep pockets . Would still be cheaper than stern!

I had this sign once as part of a lot but sold it on ebay as I don't collect bandits. I think one that said pinball this size with running lights would fetch 1k plus. This was sold for £730

Back
Top Bottom