What's new

Pinball sales...

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
As posted in another thread, this peaked my interest a little....

This is THE place to buy. It was what Paul wanted when he started this forum back in 2011, or whenever it was and I think he's achieved it.

Thought i would take a quick look and make an approximation.... this was ONE of the many reasons I wanted a place like this :)

There are currently 37 threads in the pinball for sale forum which are tagged up as still "for sale" since 1st January this year (2015). Several of these are also from Europe, so that has to be taken into account also.. (the extra shipping costs etc)

There have been 69 Machines that are tagged up as "sold" over the same time period.

This would indicate that 2/3rds of machines that are advertised here are successfully sold (and probably more!)

As @GrizZ would say.... "Good work Soldiers" :D

Nice one mate. Not too mention the wheeling and dealing that goes on in the background. Probably by people that are only in touch thanks to this place. ;)

First game I have sold via this forum which was super smooth and none of the fleabay hassle so I just want to say thanks again Paul for setting this place up, I will throw a donation your way in a bit :D

You know, I've never donated to this site and I'm here every day. That's down right rude. How do I donate?

I emailed Paul the other week to donate, but it's turned off at the mo. As soon as it's back up and running, I'll be there. Can't thank all enough. Helped me immensely!!!

Good stats for the forum. The amount of pinballs for sale generally though, is poor. Doesn't matter where you look there is clearly a massive supply and demand problem.

Good stats for the forum. The amount of pinballs for sale generally though, is poor. Doesn't matter where you look there is clearly a massive supply and demand problem.

Some of this is due to ridiculous prices, some people have either paid too much and are unwilling / can't afford to take a loss and new pins are in the price stratosphere so people shoot for the moon on stuff they're selling in order to help with a NIB or nearly new purchase. A lot of us have owned a lot of games and are happy ish with their current collections.

Finally, there's a reasonable amount of trading goes on now as opposed to straight sales.

Back
Top Bottom