What's new

Pinball Roms....

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Guys,

Anyone want any Roms burning before the show on the weekend? I will be there Friday afternoon and Saturday.

Unfortunately I only have 4Meg Eproms available, however i have Sooooo Many i can do them for £5 each....

Drop me a private message and i'll see what i can sort out...

Cheers

Paul

That's jolly nice of you to offer this service.

Can you do them there and then at the show or do you need prior notice ?

If it's anything other than 4Meg then i'll be stuffed anyhow as I don't have the chips readily available, however I'll being the kit and if needed then I may be able to run off the odd one or two subject to access to the Rom files... I'm not selling them at a profit anyhow - Cost price as always - £5 per chip (inc chip - these are usually £8-9 on their own, however these are re-used, wiped and re-certified by me
smile-1.png
).

Paul, I'll bring along a few old Rom chips that I have laying around for you to use if required, probably be about a dozen or so.

I have no idea what size they are, but they are out of; System 11, modern Stern, WPC and WPC95 games and also labelled with the old game software.

Maybe others could do the same.

ITiltaLot,

Many thanks - much appreciated - I shall pass these on to others at no cost to keep the spirit going. As i mentioned, i'm not sure what I'll be able to supply there, however will bring all the kit and see what happens.

Thanks again

Paul

Back
Top Bottom