What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Roms....

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Guys,

Anyone want any Roms burning before the show on the weekend? I will be there Friday afternoon and Saturday.

Unfortunately I only have 4Meg Eproms available, however i have Sooooo Many i can do them for £5 each....

Drop me a private message and i'll see what i can sort out...

Cheers

Paul

That's jolly nice of you to offer this service.

Can you do them there and then at the show or do you need prior notice ?

If it's anything other than 4Meg then i'll be stuffed anyhow as I don't have the chips readily available, however I'll being the kit and if needed then I may be able to run off the odd one or two subject to access to the Rom files... I'm not selling them at a profit anyhow - Cost price as always - £5 per chip (inc chip - these are usually £8-9 on their own, however these are re-used, wiped and re-certified by me
smile-1.png
).

Paul, I'll bring along a few old Rom chips that I have laying around for you to use if required, probably be about a dozen or so.

I have no idea what size they are, but they are out of; System 11, modern Stern, WPC and WPC95 games and also labelled with the old game software.

Maybe others could do the same.

ITiltaLot,

Many thanks - much appreciated - I shall pass these on to others at no cost to keep the spirit going. As i mentioned, i'm not sure what I'll be able to supply there, however will bring all the kit and see what happens.

Thanks again

Paul

Back
Top Bottom