What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Republic - Thursday Competitions!

Any chance of the sheet being fixed so I can see the scores? I know I did alright on Ali, and the rest were horrid.

Any chance of the sheet being fixed so I can see the scores? I know I did alright on Ali, and the rest were horrid.

Also, how did you (or someone else) calculate the target scores that were on a sheet of paper stuck to some of the machines?

Also, how did you (or someone else) calculate the target scores that were on a sheet of paper stuck to some of the machines?
Target scores are nothing to do with the competition last night, they're for the pingolf comps that are on different Thursdays. That's a @Matt Vince question (I have nothing to do with the PBR comps except playing bad and sometimes being James' tech slave 😆

And a winner is @BIGMAN.
In a week that many were hiding in Holland, scared to play, Mr Fowler was victorious!
And no that is not a typo - Regan qualified first despite not playing Led Zep (because he hates it).
Well done all!
NovW2.JPG

Apologies for the delay, I thought i had already posted these results from last week!

Congratulations to David Fowler on winning last weeks competition!

1675433152896.png

Here are the results of last nights competition:

1​
Matt Vince
2​
Brad Attwood
3​
David Fowler UK
4​
Anton Stewart
5​
Gene Aw
6​
David Tucker
7​
Conrad Chambers
8​
Graham Swaffield
9​
James McElhatton
10​
Martin Bedford
11​
Tony Greenwood
11​
Ben Pike
13​
Clive Bush
14​
Joe Burke
15​
Armen Lloyd
16​
Dan Pike
17​
John Boffin
17​
James Howard
19​
Diane Bush
19​
Charlie Lawn
19​
Helen Swaffield
22​
Jonathan Monroe
23​
Vivienne Raper
Will Beynon
25​
Tom Finnie

Congratulations to Brad Attwood, the winner of week 1's PBR Thursday Night League!

With 7 weeks to go there is plenty of time to join in as we only use your best 4 results. The finals will be at the end of week 8 and if we have more than 24 players that attend at least 4 meets, 12 players will qualify for the finals!

1683236986493.png

Back
Top Bottom