What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball repairs

Ken hughes

Registered
Hi, I have a Gotlieb “Baseball” machine which is need of repair. I live in Prestatyn in North Wales and cannot find anyone remotely close to me who can help. Does anyone out there have any contacts.
Thank you
ken

A few other guys on here - James (Majestic), One Stop pinball, Pinball Mania, Mark Squires but I know most of us have full workshops and waiting lists. Hope someone else can comment with a better solution.

Maybe even ask Phil Palmer at Pinball Heaven (you'd have to take it to him).

The problem is I have found every electro mechanical game I have had in the workshop ends up having a big bill of repair! They can be very time consuming.

Just out of interest do you have a photo? Anything like this

Attachments

• 9A5E3C7F-12CC-4277-A9AB-489BDDEBA769.jpeg
    9A5E3C7F-12CC-4277-A9AB-489BDDEBA769.jpeg
    155.1 KB · Views: 40
I would certainly be happy to take it on however my workshop is absolutely slammed at the moment, booked up for at least a year and a half. As others have said EM machines can be a whole kettle of worms and I don't think many are willing to work on them on-site. I recently had one booked in for a home visit just last week which I thought would be a relatively simple repair, ended up having 2 seized up stepper units and a load of other issues so had to bring it back to my workshop in the end. Upload some pictures if you can and provide us with some details on what the issues are and I'm sure amongst us we can get a solution for you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom