What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball pooches pinball pets.

replicas

Site Supporter
10 Years
Alias
Nipper Pinball
Have you a pinball dog, cat, ferret ?
Does your pet get a buzz out of pinball, just like it's owner. ?
Post up your pics of your best buddy in a pinball scene.
Pinball pets, let's see those pictures or videos.

Here's Benny(The Ball) inside my first Whitewater a few years ago. He was always getting inside pins when he was younger ...he's 18 now and can't jump thru the coindoor anymore :rolleyes:

I once locked him in the GrizZ Shack overnight, found him next morning looking out the door forlornly - and he had left a little sh*tty present under a machine for me ....uggggh.

pinhead  benny.JPG

this is my Yoshi
IMG_3232.JPG

but then she had her first ever haircut this summer, so now she looks like this :(
after the haircut, summer 2014 (1).jpg gif yoshi swipe.gif
which is back to how she was 5 years ago when she was a baby in the moving gifpic

oh, and i'm supposed to get a pinball in there as well .... look, there she is on the floor chilling about a year ago, when when i had @Calimori 's TAF and Creech on loan. sadly i'm back to just the one garage now, as my neighbour has gone back to South Africa and some miserable sods have moved in :tut:
photo 1.jpg

Last edited:
That's a bit of a crapper , down to one garage.
How the he'll are you managing with the lack of space ? All on there **** ?

Here's Benny(The Ball) inside my first Whitewater a few years ago. He was always getting inside pins when he was younger ...he's 18 now and can't jump thru the coindoor anymore :rolleyes:

I once locked him in the GrizZ Shack overnight, found him next morning looking out the door forlornly - and he had left a little sh*tty present under a machine for me ....uggggh.

View attachment 11333
18 years without being electrocuted to death inside a pinball machine. How do they do it?

I've got 4 cats - Mog, Clover, Abner Brown and Atticus Whimzeerex Leaky Cauldron. Yeah, that last one's a full pedigree Red Devon Rex - how did you guess? Mr. Brown is half Siamese and total evil bastard. He's over 6kg and built of pure muscle. He's top cat round here. Got hit by a car this summer but 6 weeks later after being pinned back together he's back out there thinning out the weaker strains of the rodent and avian gene pools, and smacking the cr@p out of the other local cats.

None of them are the least bit interested in my pins and Mr Brown is banished from the pinshack after ****ing up my Paragon :mad:

Back
Top Bottom