What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Party Roll Call

Steve

Registered
Not sure if this has already been done but I'm interested to see who else will be there this weekend?

I'm going Saturday morning (with my Son Nick and his pal who are both into pinball) and staying over, would be nice to meet up with some of you guys as I only know a handful of people and it would be nice to put a face to an Avatar!

I'm going to be there late Saturday and all Sunday.

Looking forward to it. :)

I'm there, Friday afternoon and all Saturday with my 10 year old son. (Staying over at hotel)

Have a great time everyone.

Instead of being at the Pinball Party i'll be in Skegness with the family. I was gutted to find the dates clashed but the family holiday has to come first.

Dropped the kids down to my in-laws in Cornwall yesterday so I'm free all weekend - yipee! Should be there from Friday onwards. First time I've managed to make it to the party, so looking forward to meeting up with some people.

I am there Saturday.
We need to create a sign that allows people to spot us. A name badge or something??

Saturday and Sunday here. Missus and nipper in tow, but i'm hoping they'll both let me enjoy the pinball most of the time.
Otherwise i'll be the fat bloke with a baby strapped to him, and an ear half-chewed off

If previous shows are anything to go by - I'll be the one running round like a hair brained lunatic trying to sort out competition machines... :oops:

Will be there all weekend - just got to get the machines ready to transport now! Can feel my back aching already at the thought of it....:eek:

Fri night and all day/evening on Sat here. Met you before Steve so will keep an eye out. ;)

Well as much as I enjoyed the Last 3 years, because of circumstances and against all plans (and a handful of kids 3-15, and a disabled 12 year old), I'm not gonna make it this year. shame, since would love to have seen all the new guys and friends I have made on here, however what will be, will be.

@Moonraker - I have a slot on the middle qualifying slot i think that I'm not going to be able to make - Please Pass on to someone that may well be able to use it :)

Have a Great time guys, and will be thinking of you all (not you in THAT way @cooldan )

Paul

Shame Paul, very sad but it means I will just have to arrange to see you another way. :cool:

Ahhh sorry to hear that Paul but family first mate,shame always have a laugh ,hope to see you @our nlp show dude :D

The plus point for me is that i'll be at Play Expo at least one day this year.

Pinball Party is on the list for next year fo' sure.

Cheers gents, I think Phil will be coming along for a bit on the Sunday but no Stormy this year unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom