What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball paradise at it again on pinside.com

rolleyes-1.gif

Link is dead, can you detail what this was about. Thanks.

Pinball Paradise are located near to me and was considering maybe purchasing my second pinball machine from them....

He went on to brag about his business, only to fall foul of the pinsiders. He was outed for robbing pinball enthusiasts with his sub standard machines and he spat his dummy out because of it. His replies to questions about why he charged so much for so little were absolutely disgusting. Do yourself a favour, stay well clear.

Hiya guys,

Issue? Let's talk about it..

JMP - You're more than welcome to see our set-up.

I'd rather chat face to face than other a screen.

pinballparadise' date=' post: 1676370 said:
The link/forum thread has been "pulled"
smile-1.png

p.s Any publicity & all
smile-1.png
[/quote

Close call there then eh? I bet you got a sweat on after you realised what utter garbage you posted......... Sold any machines lately?

No just putting my point across.

I'm pretty sure (well I hope) that if your business was being mentioned online that you would fight your corner.

Correct?

pinballparadise' date=' post: 1676368 said:
Hiya guys,

Issue? Let's talk about it..

JMP - You're more than welcome to see our set-up.

I'd rather chat face to face than other a screen.

Talking direct is best lets not have another hate debate.

I'm all for that.. Then again I've mentioned that, what 15 times plus.

I'd ask parties with an issue to email me, but the server our site is hosted on is down at the mo. Modern tech & all.

..I suppose if my face doesn't fit or i've not been to meets then i'm not in the "it" crowd.. Understandable.

Im not going to respond to someone who clearly likes confrontation and seeks it out at any opportunity..........

I'm here for pinball, the playing, maintaining and modding of. Thats it really.

If i want to have an argument, i just pretend theres another pin coming home and the missus does the rest......haha.

You just did.. ;-)

Me too. I'm aso here for the same.. :) Makes two of us.

As for me seeking confrontation.. You created this thread, was I supposed to read it & ignore?

..Just like the thread made by either MUFCMUFC or Paul.

I was the only person to reply.

pinballparadise' date=' post: 1676768 said:
..Just like the thread made by either MUFCMUFC or Paul.

I was the only person to reply.

Do you feel lonley or left out ? Not everyone on here wants to argue with you.

pinballparadise' date=' post: 1676742 said:
I'm all for that.. Then again I've mentioned that, what 15 times plus.

I'd ask parties with an issue to email me, but the server our site is hosted on is down at the mo. Modern tech & all.

..I suppose if my face doesn't fit or i've not been to meets then i'm not in the "it" crowd.. Understandable.

This thread was started 3 weeks ago man. Stop looking for arguments in every thread. This place could and should take over the UKpinball board if things go well and you are already driving people away.

replicas' date=' post: 1676770 said:
Do you feel lonley or left out ? Not everyone on here wants to argue with you.

Far from it.. Like myself, I've bitten the bullet.

Back
Top Bottom