What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Owners in Swindon?

todler

Site Supporter
Anyone on here selling a dance machine on Facebook? Just wondering as the wife (who knows nothing about pinball) was being proactive and made an enquiry about if the pinballs in the background we’re for sale. This was for a mate over the road. Response was, which one was she interested in and as she has no idea she asked which was available and price (turns out it’s a TAF and TZ).
Seller then responded that they were collector quality and doubt we could afford it !!!!!! 🤔 My misses wasn’t exactly pleased with the response.

Just a heads up that if you are on here being a bit more polite may get you somewhere. If not just a heads up for the rest of you on a potential response.

Last edited:
I noticed those too. Weirdly they are set up and running but not on their legs

Seller then responded that they were collector quality and doubt we could afford it !!!!!!
If they're at The Captain's Auctions - Museum of Pinball closing prices with tax then he's right! No-one but Bezos and Musk have that kind of money!

The guys name is Simon.

Spoke to him before. He does indeed live in Swindon. He contacted me when I had my BK SOR Prem up for sale on FB. He's had that TAF a LONG time. I doubt he'd ever sell it.

He’s messaged the wife again but she’s got the hump and now blocked him. He did offer the TAF Gold for £20k though. There’s a difference about being able to afford it, know it’s true value or actually want it 🤔
Had a TAF for a while, didnt like it so sold it on a bit quick. My mate was in the same mindset. We did enjoy TZ though.

There’s a lot of chancers in Swindon, I lived next door to one while I was based there working. Actually there was one either side of me😂
TAF, couldn’t agree more. Tried to like it.

I'd take offense to that but honestly can't argue with the statement 😂
I like Swindon, very friendly place mostly.
Lived there Monday/Friday for a few years recently while renovating a house I bought there and working in and around London.
I got on with the neighbours but I’m still laughing at some of the things that happened😁

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom