What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Neons

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Folks,
My Stern Pinball and Williams neon's are on their way out about two years after having fitted them. Yes I've repaired the transformer once but they just aren't great quality wise.

Just wondering where anyone got theirs from and if they are reliable?

Neil

hi everyone- not had a look at the forum for a few days -just been busy in the workshop with the brewdog neon signs,and sub contract work for carousel lights in london-thanks for the comment steve-yes its true, the import neon from china is of a standard size,hi to martin and steve-i will get some costs worked out asap for you guys- thanks adam

Back in 2018, think people are still waiting on price for UK supply? :)

Is it the transformer Neil ?

You can buy them. You need to terminate the wires is a specific way which luckily I know how to do as I have fitted quite a bit of neon.

What spec are the transformers?

This should do most signs. But they are cheap Chinese.

I’d put in a remote one and wire with ht lead cable to the signs. But those are 4 times the price.

F74A9CD5-719D-4ED9-8D6E-2FFEA067D605.png

Yeah I’ve done that and that kept it going for a bit but my Williams one I could get it to work I think the glass might have a fracture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

send me pics Neil
ill take a look and offer best advice i can,the signs are not of great quality from china,sometimes they just de-gas over time....
they are a headache for uk sign manufactures,most go in the bin after a short time
but we will help where we can
adam and debbie Derbyshire neon Ltd

Rough cost for STERN or WILLIAMS with a border section ...up to 1200mm wide would be £350 (ball park)
the neon would be mounted on to 6mm clear acrylic panel ,radius corners,polished edges
Hansen technology transformer from germany
supplied with chrome spacers or hanging chains of choice
unit ready to plug and go
warranty for 2 years on glass ,12 months on transformer (by others)
just putting it out there guys
feel free to send me designs to cost
thanks Adam :thumbs:

Rough cost for STERN or WILLIAMS with a border section ...up to 1200mm wide would be £350 (ball park)
the neon would be mounted on to 6mm clear acrylic panel ,radius corners,polished edges
Hansen technology transformer from germany
supplied with chrome spacers or hanging chains of choice
unit ready to plug and go
warranty for 2 years on glass ,12 months on transformer (by others)
just putting it out there guys
feel free to send me designs to cost
thanks Adam :thumbs:
Any photos of these Adam?

never made any to date -just costing for now,its easier to work from designs so they would be the same as the generic Stern or Williams signs but bigger ,better ,reliable
each sign we make is personal to the client so designs vary

Back
Top Bottom