What's new

Pinball meet, score sheet

Wizcat

Registered
Alias
Paul G
Did this a week or two back. Ideal for if you have a few mates round and want a quick impromptu competition

https://drive.google.com/previewtemplate?id=0AtvtgacH-pcFdEx3Qi1Odmo4RFlGMDBkVnJEVjhyN1E&mode=public

If you have reasonable smarts you should be able to work it out. Enter names of games in sheet 2. Enter player names. Away you go

If you copy it to your own 'Google Docs' folder, you can set it up to give people permission to enter their own scores (via any smartphone). Because its all online, you can compare scores / see who's in the lead in real time as people play machines.

Could be adapted for proper UK Pinball league scoring with a little work. As it stands it *almost* works the same way, just doesn't award an extra point for people that win a table and score over double the next highest.

If interested and you can't figure it out, let me know. Cheers.

Did this a week or two back. Ideal for if you have a few mates round and want a quick impromptu competition

https://drive.google.com/previewtemplate?id=0AtvtgacH-pcFdEx3Qi1Odmo4RFlGMDBkVnJEVjhyN1E&mode=public

If you have reasonable smarts you should be able to work it out. Enter names of games in sheet 2. Enter player names. Away you go

If you copy it to your own 'Google Docs' folder, you can set it up to give people permission to enter their own scores (via any smartphone). Because its all online, you can compare scores / see who's in the lead in real time as people play machines.

Could be adapted for proper UK Pinball league scoring with a little work. As it stands it *almost* works the same way, just doesn't award an extra point for people that win a table and score over double the next highest.

If interested and you can't figure it out, let me know. Cheers.

Many thanks, easy to use, this is exactly what I was after until Pinball Golf was suggested. Some clever formula...... well beyond my skills :(

This sure beats the way I did my first mini meet which ended up with 15 people competing. I made a table with everyones names across the top and bottom and got every one to play everyone else, then realised I had people playing each other twice (their name was on the top and side row), then some people left and others joined. After 3 hours we had ourselves ready for a quarter final. Luckily my guests were getting drunk. ;)

Back
Top Bottom