What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Madness League - Meet6, Sunday 6th Sept 2015

Fishbulb

Registered
Hi All

Just a quick reminder that the final meet of Pinball Madness - The League is THIS COMING WEEKEND, SUNDAY 6tH SEPTEMBER , Doors open From 12:00 midday, the actual league games start at 1:30pm onward.
I would like to thank everyone who has attended in during the year and made it such a huge success this first season. I do intend to start the new league season next year in early February so keep an eye on my website for full details
http://www.pinballmadness.co.uk/league.php

This is the last meet before the finals next month, there will be a short award ceremony prior to the main finals and at the end of the this meet for the top 4 places and best junior so will need to start on time this week!

Its open to all to attend with no prior registration.
You can arrive AT ANY TIME IN THE AFTERNOON as long as all your league games are completed by 5.30 this week
PLEASE park cars with consideration to my neighbors and do not block any driveways,
Hot and cold drinks provided free of charge, entry fees = Adults £5, Juniors (under 14) £4
If you arrive after the league has started that's not a problem, you will however only be able to practice on games not chosen for the league itself.

14 Machines should be available (subject to serviceability on the day), 7-8 of which will be chosen at random from:
Tron LE,
AC/DC premium,
Medieval Madness,
Monster Bash,
Attack From Mars,

Fish Tales,
The Addams Family,
Fire Mountain,
Wizard

Dr Who,
Austin Powers,
Twilight Zone - with almost every mod i can think of fitted!!

Theater Of Magic
Pirates From the Caribbean

The pins in RED are for sale should anyone be interested?

Look forward to seeing as many of you as can make it on the day

cheers
Neil

Please contact me if you need the full address

Where (roughly) is this Neil? Neither your post or site seem to mention it. Guessing it must be south somewhere?

You can click on the location link underneath his forum Avatar to have a rough idea... :cool:

Back
Top Bottom