What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Pinball Line Filters - 250V 5A - Exact Williams Spec by Qualtek

Expired Due to no activity
Hi Jim,
Just the one is fine Jim, don`t want to tempt fate but this is the first one i`ve needed in 25 years and over 300 odd machines !
Just let me know the price and i`ll get you paid,
thanks,
John.

No rush, Hurricane went pop last night at 2am, took out downstairs socket RCD. Wasn't powered on, but was plugged in with socket switch on.

5amp fuse was toast.

So I'm going to open up the line box and see what damage I can find.

Attachments

• IMG_20201228_213924.jpg
    IMG_20201228_213924.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 11
No rush, Hurricane went pop last night at 2am, took out downstairs socket RCD. Wasn't powered on, but was plugged in with socket switch on.

5amp fuse was toast.

So I'm going to open up the line box and see what damage I can find.

Will probably need new varistors to. i have these if you want them aswell

Will probably need new varistors to. i have these if you want them aswell
I'll let you know in 30 mins, but I suspect so too!

I have a WPC Powerboard in a BoP that might need to break Tier4 Covid rules and come and visit you soon also. (•‿•)

Quick update on these. I have 25 more on back order with my supplier for feb delivery. My supply chain is still working (for now) and they haven't said no uk deliveries (yet)...

If you want one then nows the chance as when things go on back order only it usually means they are about to be discountinued ..

Update on the line filters. hope this thread is still active. the classified section just doesn't work for long term parts sales. Especially now that lead times take this long to get supply.

So anyway, my order of line filters has now shipped and so all that want one above will be sent an invoice shortly.

Anyone else that wants one please let me know. Price is £14.50 plus vat and shipping each

Jim still interested don’t know if I’m on the list or not? Or which lot? But no rush?
Thanks Tony

Back
Top Bottom