What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Pinball Line Filters - 250V 5A - Exact Williams Spec by Qualtek

Expired Due to no activity

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Just found a supply of High Quality Qualtek Line Filters, which are pretty much useful for any electronic pinball game from 1978 onwards as far as i can tell. These are the same spec as fitted to a lot of WPC games from the 90s and probably a load of other games to.

The specs are 250V 5A and look like this:

line_filter_5A.jpg

I am testing the water here to see if people are interested in these, as i have bought some for my own projects and games, but can buy more if there is interest. Having some spare line filters is a wise thing to do, as they do fail and are there to protect against voltage spikes down your electricity supply during bad weather and other issues.

Price would be £12 inc. vat per item plus £2 postage.

Quick update here. First few arrived and look really nice :) Will get more if people want. Might not be around at this price forever.

Next order for these is being placed today, if you want some then let me know and i can include you in this order

Last edited:
Latest order of those just arrived this morning, so all orders outstanding will go out shortly

Yes can still get them and have some in stock. Will drop you both invoices over tomorrow

Cheers Jim

One of these now in my BoP and it's working lovely. Great service arrived next day!

Just found a supply of High Quality Qualtek Line Filters, which are pretty much useful for any electronic pinball game from 1978 onwards as far as i can tell. These are the same spec as fitted to a lot of WPC games from the 90s and probably a load of other games to.

The specs are 250V 5A and look like this:

View attachment 24139

I am testing the water here to see if people are interested in these, as i have bought some for my own projects and games, but can buy more if there is interest. Having some spare line filters is a wise thing to do, as they do fail and are there to protect against voltage spikes down your electricity supply during bad weather and other issues.

Price would be £12 inc. vat per item plus £2 postage.
Hi Jim, Do you still have any of the above item ? Looking for one for my Bride of Pinbot if you do.......if not no worries.
Cheers,
John.

Back
Top Bottom