What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball-LED UK

I sure do hope so. I plan on getting some of those non ghosting types as the ones i currently have on Tron are the fit inducing ultra bright, ultra strobey smd variety. Want to make the ball dissapear before your very eyes? Get some of those and will never see it again. Haha.

Still cant find a UK supplier with UV leds tho....:tsk:

If he does then good on him, If he does not then I think its time he did.

So, is there a code to type in when you order, or simply contact David for the discount?

You need to apply the actual code at check-out now. The code is at the bottom of Alchy's posts, currently Pinballinfo10

Hi just to clarify the system is now fully automated and the discount code needs to be applied on checkout on my page.

Just a note we have upgraded all Flashers to the 8 x S.M.D type now and no price increase so these are great value for money. There are still some old type of flashers of certain colours in stock and will be used first. The webpage will be updated with new pictures soon.

We also have a variety of larger towers in stock #44 (9 led) and #89 super Towers (13 leds).

We are continuing to listen to our customers and slowly expand our products.

Finally the pound v the dollar issue. The 15% drop on the pound v the dollar recently I have not increased prices accordingly so trying to bring the best value possible to you the customer. Without you we wouldn't be here.

Kindest regards David

Enjoy!

89 Flashers New.jpg T15-8-906 flasher.jpg

Whoops I've just sent an order last night missed this thread ! Oh well that's life I suppose

Back
Top Bottom